Christian Identity Ministries
Welcome To CIM
We invite you to explore this website and discover the truth. We have endeavoured to give you an idea of what our faith is and the doctrines that identify us. Feel free to browse through, and if you would like to know more, let us know.
Home Bible study audio tapes, CD's, books and DVD's are available to buy or loan. These materials are full of exciting Biblical truths that you may have never heard before in a church, or seen on the internet!
We have over 5000 audio tapes and CD's, almost 1000 DVD's, and hundreds of books to choose from. A free literature (price) list and a catalogue on CD-rom are available on request. Video downloads from this site are of a low quality to reduce bandwidth. If you would like higher quality DVD's please request them.
You are in our prayers. May God richly bless those who serve and seek Him.
* Covenant Messenger #298 February 2011 has been added to the Covenant Messenger page
* A link to Eustace Mullins' books at the "New Ensign" website has been added
* A link to Colonel Jack Mohr's material at the "Israel Elect" website has been added
* A new book, "Be Ye Not Unequally Yoked Together Through Decptive Love" has been added to the Adam de Witt page
* A new book, "Wondere Parallel" in Dutch, has been added to Other Authors page
* A link to Mark Downey's "Kinsman Redeemer Ministries" website has been added
* A link to Lawrence Blanchard's "Your Biblical Heritage" website has been added
'Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not;
But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, of walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God.
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, would shine unto them.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves, your servants for Jesus' sake.' 2 Corinthians 4:1-5
'Blessed be the LORD God of Israel; for He hath visited and redeemed His people, and hath raised up an horn of salvation in the house of His servant David; as He spake by the mouth of His holy prophets, which have been since the world began; that we should be saved from our enemies and from the hand of all that hate us; to perform the mercy promised to our fathers and to remember His holy covenant; The oath which He sware to our father Abraham, that He would grant us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve Him without fear, in holiness and righteousness before Him all the days of our lives.' Luke 1:68-75
The Anglo-Saxon-Keltic-Germanic-Scandinavian People are Israel